www.TheGrowGoddess.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome! A quick introduction about myself and my blog


I have been interested in gardening  since I can remember and stumbled across hydroponics and alternative growing techniques in 2007. I started working for a local hydro shop in Northern Illinois. I was tossed into this world of extraordinary possibilities and ways of producing large amounts of crops in a short amount of time. The next thing I knew I was hooked. I left the retail game for a year and just itched to get back in. I landed a job for one of the largest distributors of indoor gardening supplies. I am back in my element, dealing with all of those familiar products I had sold to the public for years and used myself on a daily basis. I have a lot of experience with tons of different hydroponic products such as fertilizers, pesticides, lighting, hydro systems, exhaust fans, air scrubbers, and lots more. It took years to gain the knowledge I have today and what I find myself missing is sharing this knowledge with anyone and everyone I can. Everyone should know how to garden, at least that's what I think.

 I am currently working on a new radio show. The Funky Fresh Garden Show,  A technical radio show focusing on gardening inside and out. We have weekly guests who can supply expert advice on their products. The show airs on Thursdays at 6pm MST on 102.7 The Goat, Clear Creek Radio. You can listen from anywhere through TuneIn Radio at http://tunein.com/radio/The-Goat-1027-s42347/
or you can visit my YouTube page to catch missed episodes at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0fE2FgmKwQr-SlIqDfS2gg


The point of this blog will be to share with you my own adventures in hydroponics. What I think of certain products and how they worked for me. I will have how to videos ranging from starting seeds to harvesting all of your hard work.

Please visit and like my facebook page!
 www.facebook.com/thegrowgoddess
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig